It’s pumpkin spice season! Get your home clean and sparkly, while enjoying the very best scents of fall. This Pumpkin Spice Cleaner has a warm and comforting aroma that will bring you joy as you clean your house. Enjoy the spicy smells of fall without any harsh chemicals or toxins.
Essential oils like Thieves, orange, cinnamon bark, and clove smell like fall in a bottle. Here are the best essential oils for fall:
Best Fall Essential Oils
- Cinnamon Bark
- Black Pepper
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cleaner
The base of this cleaner is Thieves Household Cleaner. Thieves cleaner is a highly concentrated blend of Thieves essential oil and other naturally derived plant-based ingredients. It’s a multipurpose cleaner that can be used on every surface in your home.
Adding additional essential oils gives a boost of cleaning power, plus the delightful smell of pumpkin spice. To create the pumpkin spice scent add orange, cinnamon bark, clove, and nutmeg essential oils.
This combination of essential oils will remind you of fall baking and making precious holiday memories. If you love pumpkin spice, this cleaner is for you!
This Pumpkin Spice Cleaner can be used to clean countertops, mirrors, stovetops, bathrooms, and more. Use it all over your house for light or deep cleaning. You’ll want to keep cleaning your home all season long.
Pumpkin Spice Cleaner
Notes and Substitutions:
- You can substitute other essential oils like tangerine, bergamot, ginger, and cardamom with similar results
- Be sure you add the water to the bottle first, and then add the Thieves cleaner. You will wind up with a foaming mess if you try it the other way around
- If you don’t have Thieves Household Cleaner, you can substitute white vinegar and distilled water like in this All-Purpose Cleaner recipe. If you are using vinegar, take caution when using it on natural stone like quartz
- A glass spray bottle is recommended. Citrus oils can break down plastic over time
- Using distilled water extends the shelf life and reduces contaminants
More Fall Essential Oil Recipes you Might Enjoy: